About IGF-USA Wiki
Revision as of 21:00, 3 March 2017 by Dustin Phillips (Created page with "The '''IGF-USA Wiki''' is the home of current and historical information on the IGF-USA. It also serves as a collaborative platform for planning within the community and is op...")
The IGF-USA Wiki is the home of current and historical information on the IGF-USA. It also serves as a collaborative platform for planning within the community and is open to all members of the IGF-USA community.
- Openness - The wiki is open for contribution to all members of the IGF-USA community and the information on the wiki is open to everyone.
- Relevant Information - Any information that is posted should fall into one of categories listed below.
- Standards of behavior - The standards of behavior on this wiki are consistent with the behavior that is expected from all members of the IGF-USA community on the mailing list and in the meetings.
Types of Content
- Organizational Documents - annual budgets, donor lists, organizational structure and principles documents, and any relevant public comments.
- Meeting Archives - Agendas, minutes and videos for planning meetings from the current and previous planning cycles when available.
- Conference Coordination - Information related to the planning of each year's conference, including archives of previous years.
- Other - Information outside the aforementioned categories that is determined by the community to be relevant to the operation and/or history of the IGF-USA.