Panel Subject: Platform Content Moderation and Liability
This page is for coordination among the panel team to openly discuss the topics that will be covered under the subject of the "Platform Content Moderation and Liability." The page includes the relevant survey results, Panel Guidelines and a section for the panel team to discuss in the comments.
Note: It's not too late to join a team: Register Here.
The following topics were surveyed under this subject and the table provides the performance of each:
|#||Question||Important (3)||Neutral (2)||Not Important (1)||Weighted Average||Responses|
|6.3||What are the best ways to protect privacy and security of users of the Internet of Things?||66||9||5||2.76||80|
|6.1||How can we ensure that the benefits of smart cities and connected communities are efficient, inclusive, transparent and secure? How can open data initiatives play a role?||45||25||9||2.46||79|
|6.2||What are the obstacles and opportunities around 5G and IoT?||39||23||17||2.35||79|
- Develop and describe a concrete subject for the panel based upon discussion and rough consensus. The subject and process must take into account the IGF-USA Code of Conduct and Principles, and the survey response topics that the subject is based upon.
- Assign team leader(s) and a representative to interface with the steering committee and provide ongoing up to date information to secretariat.
- The panel should, to the greatest extent possible:
- Include one stakeholder from the private sector, civil society, the technical community, the academic community, and the government.
- Reflect gender balance.
- Reflect diversity.
- Include differing perspectives